Thursday, February 28, 2013

Just Some Oatmeal.

Consider yourself warned that this is a pretty lame post.

We've been hunkering and snuggling.  I've been lazy and hormonal, and I haven't felt like living in cyber land.  But, I can take a few moments out of my 7th Heaven marathon to entertain you for a bit.

Sometimes I walk down the cereal aisle, and I stop to stare at the oatmeal.  I look at the tiny sugary packs  of individual servings and I want them.  I want the variety pack.  I want the single serve cups.  I want the maple and brown sugar, and the apple cinnamon.

But in the back of my mind I can hear Joe saying "why in the hell would we buy that when we can buy oats and make healthy oatmeal?"


I get it, and so we do.



Breakfast for two!

And in other news, the chicks are here...I'll get a chicky chick post together soon!

xoxo, e.

2 comments:

  1. Oatmeal is the shit! This post is not lame. Okay, maybe the part about 7th Heaven. Just kidding! But seriously, 7th Heaven is amazing because the dad is Decker from Star Trek: The Motion Picture and the mom is Gillian, the whale lady from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home. WHO'S LAME NOW!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you, you make me smile. and i needed someone to tell me I wasn't lame this morning (for real). and i love when you make my posts seem cooler than they are. hugs to you and your hot man. and g bear.

    ReplyDelete