Wednesday, January 2, 2013

To Grandmother's House We Go...

For the last few years, now that my sister and I have homes and family's of our own, we have rotated the Christmas hosting duties.  But let me tell you, there is nothing like pulling into my mom's house, plopping your bags down in your childhood bedroom (or your sister's ;), and snuggling in for the duration.  My sweet mamma had the meals planned, the dishes always done, and a warm and beautifully decorated place for us all to be together.  

Christmas just officially ended for us.  My family for Christmas, Joe's family over the New Year's weekend...a marathon week of giving and receiving, of eating and napping...and then seemingly doing it all over again!  So, without further ado, I have a bunch of fun posts to clue you in to our Cesarz Family Christmas!!  (I will try not to post too many pics of my family un-showered and in PJ's, but hey, it's the holidays ;).


Lights at the Zoo...



Joe was sure that he and Sadie bonded, because he held her through the scariest part of the zoo...the Polar Bears!



Christmas Eve Mass at The Cathedral...
(*note* you can take pictures if you don't have a seat and are sitting on a heated marble ledge in the very back ;)


Christmas Morning!!


*some highlights*...Sadie got a shopping cart, and took a mid gift opening nap, the elf on the shelf was naughty at grandma's, Coco got a fashion designer board and cat and canary whistle, mamma got giant chickens, Trixie tormented Maggie for three days straight.

What a lovely time...thank you mom and dad!!!
A very Happy New year to you all, and stay tuned for more holiday merriment!


xoxo, e.

No comments:

Post a Comment