Tuesday, December 4, 2012

All That I Want.

For the last six or seven years, my sister has made a Christmas mix CD.  She fills them with traditional favorites by Nat King Cole and Peggy Lee, and then she combs through i-tunes and adds in all of the hip new Christmas songs for that year by the likes of fun bands like the The Civil Wars and The Weepies.

The Who -ies?

Better known as "that song from the JC Penny commercial," The Weepies wrote All That I Want - one of my favorite sweet and simple carols.

It's lovely over here tonight.  There are Christmas lights peppered on throughout the house.  Joe just took a big batch of granola out of the oven, and put in baked chicken tenders.  It is easy on all of the senses at the Cesarz house, that's what I'm getting at.

Day #4, All That I Want.  (featuring Coco on the bells).



xoxo, e.

1 comment: