Tuesday, December 11, 2012

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen.

After much procrastination, we finally cut down the Cesarz Family Christmas Tree.  We've cut down our tree since I was little.  I remember my grandparents hiking out with us, then my parents, and this year, just the three of us on a chilly December night.  The neighbors recommended Schwadek's Tree Farm over in the Waterloo Rec. area, and we were not disappointed.  Mr. Schwadek came out with us as the sun quickly set and was so sweet as he wrapped up our tree and helped shove it in the nurse car.  Highly recommended!


Coco and I were bundled up, Joe had on his dress coat and vintage derby hat (?)....never a dull moment.

Today, one of my patients sweetly said to me, "sing me a Christmas song that makes you happy, that will make me happy."  And so I sang her this...the chord progressions make me so happy!

*Side Note*  A few people can't see the videos (namely my sister and my best friend).  So, in case you think I'm crazy, there are actually videos at the end of each post - must be a computer glitch ;)

Day #11 God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen


xoxo, e.

The 25 Days of Christmas Carols Blog Spectacular
Recap (in case you are just tuning in)...


No comments:

Post a Comment