Thursday, December 13, 2012

Under the Mistletoe (shorty with you)...

Believe you me, I am just as surprised as you are that Justin Bieber made our top 25 Christmas carols list....But what can I say?  I really like the Bieber Christmas album (and, more importantly, so does Coco).

Tonight we took Coco and her friend Sophia to the Stockbridge PTO Christmas festival at school.  There was a cake walk, crafts, and someone we affectionately call "the creepy Stockbridge Santa"  (he tries, but something is off about him).  But first, we had dinner at the Stockbridge diner.  I love a good diner, especially with Christmas flare in the front window!


Day #13, Under the Mistletoe, by Justin Bieber
I did not notice until I watched this video that we are dressed exactly alike....like momma like daughter ;).



xoxo, e.

1 comment:

  1. NOOOOOOO NOT THE BIEBS!

    Okay fine. This song is tight.


    But I think you'll like this one too! JD's new Christmas single! Totally made for vintage loving dames! ;D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTTKis3IJ-s

    ReplyDelete