Saturday, December 15, 2012

Kitty Kat Craft.



Coco and I did a little laundry and Christmas crafting this morning, with the help of little Florence kitty.  I generally pick one thing to make for the boys (men) in my life, and one for the girls (women).  This years goodies are turning out awesome, but I can't post how to's until after Christmas when you all get your surprises ;).

Then, we went to see my good friend's daughter starring in her school's musical.  It's amazing to watch our little group of friend's children grow up.  I felt like proud mom watching her shine on stage, and felt even happier watching Coco's bright face throughout the performance.  A good Saturday indeed!

Day #15, Mele Kelikimaka (why?  no idea, but Coco has been obsessed with me learning the chords for her.)


xoxo, e.

No comments:

Post a Comment