Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas is Coming...

Joe has been full of good times lately.  We went to Old Navy this week.  I went in, and Joe stayed outside to have a smoke.  As I browsed the sweaters, I noticed the young sales girl, who had been forced to wear pajamas to work in an attempt to look festive, looking panicked by the front window.  

My husband, with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, had undone his belt buckle and was tucking in his shirt, using the window as a mirror in the bright reflective sun.  (and has no idea that someone is on the other side of the window).

Poor old Navy girl is waiting for him to drop trow under his dress coat, and calls for her co worker in a panic.

At which point I have to step in, mortified.  "He's with me, sorry girls."  

In walks Joe, oblivious, and I make him apologize to the girls, and of course he doesn't get it.  Come on, he was just tucking in his shirt!

Add in random customer shopping for Christmas sweaters.  She peeks her head out from behind the rack and says "Hey, I know how embarrassed you are, but please know that this is the highlight of my entire day.  I love you two."


Christmas day with Grandma and Grandpa ;)
And, Day #16 in the Christmas Carol Blog Spectacular...
Christmas is Coming...Take it away Joe and Coco...


xoxo, e.

No comments:

Post a Comment