Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Slip of the Tongue...

Apparently yesterday was a long day, and as I tried to rush through a blog post and a shop update, and be a perfect mother and wife, I made all kinds of blunders.  Luckily, I have people in my life who love me enough to point them out ;).


First, I ran a shop sale titled "Silver bells," but the word "Sliver bells" is what actually appeared before each item listing.  And, no one like a sliver.

Then, as I was sitting waiting for a patient this morning, I got an email from my mom title "Glitch."  Yesterday, I mentioned that some people couldn't see the videos due to a computer glitch.  I then titled the blog "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen," but I actually sang you "We Three Kings."  In my head they are the same song sometimes because of this amazing version by the Barenaked Ladies and Sarah McLaughlin, which is a mash up of the two.   The following email from my mother made me laugh so hard...I love dry sarcasm...

I think I have a glitch too.  Mine sounded an awful lot like "We Three Kings".

Love,

Momma

Day #12, Up on the Housetop!



And, as I was looking through Ann Taintor images, I came across my favorite one.  My sister got me this magnet one year for Christmas...I can't imagine why?  wink wink.




xoxo, e.

No comments:

Post a Comment