Sunday, December 2, 2012

Makin' Swag.

I kind of threw this in yesterday, but let me elaborate a bit.  This time of year is all about the music for me.  I sing Christmas carols all day for my patients, in the car with Coco, in church, etc. etc.  

So...Coco and I will be doing 25 days of Christmas in carols for you pretty people!  i.e. The Christmas Carol Blog Spectacular!  Sort of like a "Christmas carols" advent calendar.

Today was really mild outside, especially for December 2nd in the mitten state.  We went to the Waterloo Historical Farm Christmas, and ran into old and new friends.  Then we spent the afternoon working outside.  I got totally inspired by all of the homemade swags and garlands at the farm, so while Joe hung lights, I made swag.  After a beautiful family day, Coco and I whipped up a little ditty on the porch while Joe made black bean burgers for din din...enjoy!


Day #2, Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree!



xoxo, e.

1 comment: